Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 babies

here's how 2010 shaped up for me. i got a good foot in the door with my doula certification, it's almost finished! just a couple more day classes to audit, a handful or so of assignments, a test to pass, and i'm done, woohoo!
i learned so much, and am so thankful to these mamas below for allowing me the privilege to serve them in their labors and birth. it was such a blessing to be a part of them welcoming their little miracles into the world.



baby boy M, July 8th 2010


baby girl G, August 28th, 2010


baby girl O, September 26th, 2010


baby girl L, October 5th , 2010


baby girl C, November 6th, 2010


baby boy P, November 18th, 2010


this coming year, as soon as i finish my certification, i will be starting on a new adventure. i'll be enrolling in a midwifery program and beginning training as a homebirth midwife. this has been on my heart for some time, and i really believe it's God's will and purpose for me. it's amazing how quickly life can change, and when i look back on life just 2 years ago, i had no idea i'd be where i am now, its just incredible how much a surprise pregnancy turned my life upside down. all i can say is God's plan is so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment