Sunday, July 25, 2010

VBAC after Inverted T!

Another mama in from the special scars special women support group had a VBAC after inverted T incision!!
This is an incredible birth story in so many different ways. I am amazed at the human body, it's power, it's capacity, it's endurance. We certainly are "fearfully and wonderfully made!!"
After being dilated fully for 20 hours, this mama brought forth her baby with incredible tenacity. While I don't know her, and she lives all the way on the other side of the world, I am so blessed to have been able to "witness" this on facebook and participate with my prayers, well-wishes, and positive energy. She is such an inspiration and I hope you read her complete birth story here!
http://doulamomma.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/the-birth-of-stella-rose-home-water-birth-after-inverted-t-cesarean/

No comments:

Post a Comment